Building wedding welcome bags can be overwhelming...
We are here to help! We love working with brides/grooms to design the perfect welcome bags that reflect your style, location, wedding theme, and personalities.
We offer free design services to help you visualize your welcome packages. Provide us with a few details such as wedding location, colors, themes, names, date, save the dates, invitations, etc. and we'll put together two tote bag proofs and suggested gifts to go in them.
Our goal is to simplify the welcome bag process, stay within your budget, coordinate with your wedding's aesthetic, and relieve you of any stress over welcome bags.
- energy drinks filled with good ingredients, no artificial stuff. The perfect pick me up for your wedding guests. Made in Winston-Salem, NC.
- keep your wedding guests bite free with our natural, lemon, and eucalyptus bug spray. Made in Durham, NC by Lo & Behold.
- all states available. Wonderful keepsakes your guests will enjoy everyday. Handmade by Habit Nation in Millington, MI.
- all states available in any color combination - coordinate with welcome bag colors. Handmade by P.S. Sweets in Atlanta, GA.
Big Spoon Nut Butters
- 3oz mason jars filled with handmade nut butters. Several flavors available. Handcrafted by Big Spoon Roasters in Durham, NC.Beautiful photograph courtesy of Emily Scannell
- organic, unrefined, and all natural soaps handmade in small batches. Several scents available. Made in Keats, OH.